We produce the over-moulding of polyurethane frames as a rigid support for the permeable filter media.
Filter frames are used to protect air conditioning, ventilation systems, control panels and heating systems in
• heavy industry: cement, iron and steel mills,
• automotive industry: paint shops,
• food and beverage industry,
• petrochemical and chemical industry.
The process of injecting a synthetic frame on the filter media offers several advantages :
- high rigidity
- guaranteed watertightness due to the extended media outside the frame board
- perfect humidity resistance (100%)
- washable filter.
- wide range of efficiencies from G2 to F6
- a dihedral system specially adapted for use in heavily dusted areas => AIRWABOX
Available sizes (mm):
610 x 610
500 x 500
500 x 400
625 x 400
625 x 500
700 x 500
and sizes customer made (OEM-frames)